Instant Info Solutions, a pioneer and best service provider of High Quality Websites, Android and iOS Mobile Apps , Digital Marketing, Online Branding, and Online Reputation Management, Delhi based company is looking for an experienced full time Graphic Designer.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials..
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skill Sets
Proficient in Photoshop, Coral, Adobe Illustrator; Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
3D design; communication design; film/television; fine art; graphic design; illustration; photography; visual art, etc. will be positive points.
- Very perceptive, opinionated, well aware of current happening, non biased and perceptive with a streak of a real creative.
- Minimum 1 year of of working in professional environment.
- Working with offshore developers on specific project deliverables to assure scope, quality and timely delivery.
- Developing documentation for complex systems.
- Capable of hitting daily deadlines.
- Pleasant, personable demeanour (face-to-face, on the phone and via email).
- Keen ability to multi-task; self-starter and Friendly to work with.
- Open to Learning and a Teachable spirit.
Work Experience: 1 - 2 years
Location: Jangpura, South Delhi 110014