A pay-per-click or PPC ad is a type of ad where businesses pay a fee for every click on the consumer ads.
There is a good chance you have heard of paid search ads. You may have even noticed PPC ads looking for different topics in search engines like Google. Paid search ads appear on the search engine results page to help drive relevant traffic back to your business website.
1. PPC ads achieve fast results: PPC ads bring instant search engine traffic to your website.
2. PPC ads are used to help businesses reach more relevant leads on their websites.
3. PPC ads achieve measurable results: You can clearly measure all aspects of your PPC advertising campaigns, including clicks, cost-per-click, and sales of those clicks.
4. Paid search advertising enhances brand recognition: Google PPC ads can also help your business improve brand awareness over time. This helps improve brand recognition and can lead to later sales.
5. Great for local searches: Many businesses target customers very close to their location. In the paid search advertising is a great method to target local traffic.
6. PPC ads are budget friendly: Paid search ads can be really budgeting conscious. This makes it an ideal tactic for businesses working on a limited budget.
Our PPC experts know the benefits of paid search ads and focus on developing advertising campaigns that drive conversions.
Visit our PPC case study page to learn more about how we helped businesses grow sales through our strategic Google advertising campaigns.
If you are ready to start your paid search advertising campaigns, Contact us for a free consultation.